The garlic sauce is one of the most popular seasonings we can find. Known as aioli in some countries, it is a perfect accompaniment for meat and potatoes, but it also works very well in a hamburger, a sandwich, a hot dog or as a dip, and once you have it ready you can try it with you want. The best thing is that it is a very simple preparation that will take you a few minutes, that’s why at unComo.com we explain how to make a garlic sauce to lick your fingers.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
1. The garlic sauce can have many variations, some countries will add to the ingredients a sprig of parsley or cilantro ferscos, which gives a touch simply delicious. Elsewhere they incorporate a hot pepper to the recipe to make the flavor more intense.
In a Like us we will give you the most basic recipe of all, to which you can incorporate these optional ingredients if you wish.
2. Start by peeling the garlic, then with the help of a mixer, blender or food processor, crush the garlic together with the tablespoon of lemon juice. Once they have been crushed add the egg to the mixture along with the salt and pepper and continue beating.
3. Without stopping stirring, you should add the cup of oil in a very fine thread, little by little. If you have someone to help you in this task much better, it is essential to do it little by little so that the garlic sauce reaches the desired point and does not cut.
4. Once you have finished adding the oil, continue stirring until the garlic sauce has the desired point. If you plan to incorporate parsley or coriander, this is the ideal time to do it, stirring a little until crushed.
When it is as thick as you like, stop stirring, serve in a container and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Done !, following these simple instructions you can prepare an exquisite garlic sauce perfect for snacking or serving with your dishes.
You May Like To Read-https://wakeweb.co.uk/