When it comes to construction tools to cut materials, one of the most requested is to cut bricks, since in most homes this type of raw material is used for the manufacture of chimneys, countertops, and facades. Most of these projects are accomplished faster with a brick cutter because they are tools that use special diamond blades to grind through the element while it is cooled under running water.
How to cut bricks is a challenge if you want to do it from home, however, although most cutters can cut bricks, it is always important that you have the right diameter disk for the thickness of the element you want to cut and the necessary instruments to do it.
The cutting brick is robust, easy to use, and does not require much technique to obtain a perfect cut. These instruments often use diamond discs, the machines cut bricks are safe and high – tech. Most act by detecting human tissue in a matter of seconds, preventing the operator from being injured during work. In addition to this, the machine does not support breakdowns due to sudden stops, making its use totally reliable.
Among our catalog of SIMA tools, we have the variety you require when cutting bricks. Our machines have been manufactured to offer quality and good service, we have an inspection and revision plan adapted to each product model. Like the DAKAR and VENUS Mekano series, which are resistant, simple, and optimized, the best in the balance between price and benefits.
ADVANTAGES OF USING BRICK CUTTING MACHINES
The cutting of materials designed especially for brick cutting of blocks offers several benefits, especially when used slicers’ hand. We provide high quality and incredible benefits that you will get by using them:
- Brick cutters are much easier and safer to use.
- The results are more clear and feasible.
- The process is fast and efficient.
- They have a water pump cooling system for the blade, which significantly reduces the amount of dust produced when cutting bricks.
Once your material cutter is configured and has been equipped with the right diamond blade for cutting bricks, it’s simple, you just have to follow the following recommendations:
1. WEAR APPROPRIATE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
For safety reasons, you should not wear loose clothing or hair, so that you do not run the risk of being caught in the machine. Always wear appropriate protective equipment (goggles or face shield, gloves, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, and a mask).
2. CHECK THE CONDITION OF THE CUTTING WHEEL
Always make sure that the disc is in good condition and properly installed, without it having strange vibrations or oscillating movements.
3. CHECK THE REST OF THE ELEMENTS OF THE MACHINE
It is a good idea to periodically check the electrical cables, belts and the oil level in the engine of our machine. Be sure that the water flows smoothly over the blade, even if the blade is large enough to cut the entire brick in one pass, this procedure will prolong the life of your blade and prevent overheating.
4. MARK THE CUTTING LINE AND START CUTTING
After measuring and marking, simply order the cutting line with the disc, start the water flow and turn the cutter on.
5. MAKE CLEAN CUTS BY FIXING THE BRICK
Slowly and carefully guide the brick towards the disc (or the disc towards the brick, depending on the model of your cutter). Do not use too much force and do not try to direct the brick by pushing it from both sides. Once you have finished your first pass, repeat the process to cut through the rest of the brick.
SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN USING BRICK CUTTER
When working with cutters, even if they have a safety mechanism against accidents, it is not a task that should be taken lightly, since it requires prevention. There are aspects that must be taken into account whenever it is necessary to use cutting equipment, such as that the type of disc does not generate unwanted setbacks or that the element is suitable for the operation.
Here are some safety tips:
- Checking that the blade is in perfect condition will prevent kickback or unwanted suction when cutting. It is recommended, for this type of cuts, not to use blunt saws.
- The use of gloves is not conducive, since they do not guarantee to avoid cutting a hand, instead, they make it possible to poorly hold the brick or the cutting machine, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Work slowly, calmly, and with concentration. Bear in mind that the cut being made is simple and does not require excesses while it is being executed.
If side effects are caused by an overdose of Duromine, patient may need to: Rinse the stomach If no more than hours passed after the administration of the last dose of Duromine. vgrmalaysia Take activated charcoal After the completion of the gastric lavage procedure.